hi guys
I'm currently on my semester break and have absolutely nothing to do except one thing which is to continue on with my driving license. Supposedly my test was on 29 January, but unfortunately they decided to change the date to 16 February. And to my regret, i really hate that because my semester start on 17 February and there is nothing i can do except to come back during my mid sem break for the next semester, which is so asdfghjkl!!!
okay moving on...
I still have about 20 days left before new semester kick in and all i want is to have a very calm and satisfied holiday. haha. I am already starting to do some Pilates which resulted some pain for my thighs. hey i'm not a quitter ohkayyy!! wait till i see the result of it. and wish me luck!! really need this.

No comments:
Post a Comment