Sunday, June 1, 2014

Maka bermulalah study week

Hi guys.

Esok hari Isnin, maka bermula lah study week saya selama 2 minggu.huhu serious lama nk mam*** kan?
Start dari 2 semester lepas lagi fakulti saya memang akan 2 minngu la untuk study week, which is great and I am not complaining here.

For this week, I want to finish my research paper which is about Shakespeare and one of his greatest play entitled Twelfth Night. Overall play ni memang best since its genre is comedy but you have to watch the DVD version instead of reading the play first. Kalau tengok cerita dulu baru la paham ape die punye flow of the story since Shakespeare used old English kan. And so I have till this Friday to finish and submit my work and here I am playing Clash of Clans and watching Winter Sonata simultaneously. Multitasking much right.

And my target for this month is to get a handbag for my teaching practise and also a jeans to replace the old ones. I need moneyyyy..!! Maybe this coming September I really need to consider about having a part time job to earn some money for myself since a already have a car and transportation wont be a problem for me, at least for now kan.

Its been a while since my last ramblings here kan and I really miss this feelings. haha lol

I better get back with my research paper.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment