hi guys.
its really been a while since my last entry kan? I am so bad when it comes to discipline myself. Yeah I know it and i have been cutting loose lately. Hey give me a break. I just finished my 12 weeks intern at SMK Putrajaya 14 (1). The school is so great because of one thing and one thing only......LIFT..!!! Yeah right, that school has a freaking elevator which is really useful especially during fasting month. hahaha
Okay the kids there are great and really charming and all. But I am not gonna tell more about them cause it will only make me miss them more. So let put all the memories in my head and treasure it whenever I miss my kids.
Oh and SELAMAT HARI RAYA..!!!
HAHAHA eh lupe off caps lock. For me raya this year just like last year which is biasa-biasa je. Because I still wore i had since 3 4 years ago, nothing sad about it. I have to face it that I am old and getting new baju kurung doesn't makes me excited anymore. And this year I got 10 ringgit duit raya. ONLY..!! Sad me is sad..!
Selamat Pengantin Baru is for my brother.
Finally hes settling down with his long time girlfriend, kak fizah. Nothing much but the kenduri really made me penat like hell. All of the works from before the wedding and until after the wedding.
The theme colour for our house is grey and I loved it very much. I saw a very cheap saree at Jalan Tar and I quickly became a crazy person. The colours are really beautiful and erghhh it cannot be explain here because you have to go there yourself and lets see if you become crazy like me or not. Is it? Or it is just me. haha Oh well whatever the reasons are, I know I will be backkkk there....SOON..!!
Andddd lastly about me is that tomorrow I am officially a super senior in my faculty..!! How cool is that? and to be honest I am kinda nervous a bit because of some shit happened during our short semester. And nope I don't want to talk about it here but all I know is that we are NEVER going to be like before. You can so fuck yourself and stay away from me.
Okay Im done, for tonight. See your lovely faces around.

No comments:
Post a Comment